This is a deeply nourishing mask for color-treated and highlighted hair. The mask protects hair color from oxidation and prolongs the color. Also, Karanja oil and Hibiscus extract neutralize particles found in water, nourishes the hair fiber, and absorbs UV rays to prevent and protect from environmental impacts.
- Smooth the cuticles to retain color.
- Locks-in color intensity and prevents oxidation.
- Imparts brilliant shine.
- Regulates the hair’s pH.
- Concentrated formula that little goes a long way.
How To Use
- Place a small amount in the hands and vigorously rub palms together until the texture thickens.
- Apply to lengths and ends. It only takes 5 to 7 minutes for the Color Protecting Mask to repair and nourish your hair.
Tip: Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes more for its great detangling action.
May be used up to 3x a week.
Tara tannins and Sunflower sprouts extract – This duo of active ingredients provides an exceptional protective action. This powerful antioxidant limits the deterioration of pigments. Also, prevents copper molecules present in some water from adhering onto the fiber and protects color from fading and oxidizing.
Hibiscus extraction – High organic acid content neutralizes the alkalinity of color treatments and gently smooth the scales of the fiber and creates shiny hair.
Also, the high mucilage content and emollient properties provide immediate hydration.
Karanja oil – Rich in fatty acids, a precious oil that nourishes the fiber and strengthens its hydrolipid film. This oil is high in flavonoid content so, it naturally absorbs a proportion of UV rays and strengthens the photo-protective action as it acts as a filter to deflect sunrays.
VEGAN | SULFATE-FREE | PARABEN-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE