This treatment shampoo is for excessively oil scalp. The cleansing properties of this shampoo prevent the spread of sebum (oil), and the antiseptic and natural powers of essential oils, lemon, pine bark, geranium, rosemary, and sage purify and regulates the scalp while leaving the hair soft, shiny, and bouncy,
You will not need to shampoo your hair frequently.
- Provide deep cleansing and anti-fungal benefits.
- Control excessive sebum production.
- Prevent sebum (oil) from reaching the hair shaft and reduce shampoo frequency.
- Leaves hair cleaner, fresher & fuller.
How To Use
- On wet hair, apply a ¼ size amount of shampoo to palms and rub palms together then apply to scalp and down the hair shaft.
- Gently massage into a lather. Rinse.
- Repeat, apply ¼ size amount of shampoo, gently massage scalp and hair, then leaving the lather on for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly. Condition hair, comb the conditioner through the hair and avoid the scalp.
- Style as usual.Tip: Use 1 x or 2x a week to regulate excessive oily scalp, then alternate with Balancing Shampoo.
Lemon Oil – Anti-fungal benefits help to cleanse the scalp and hair deeply.
Burdock – Controls excessive sebum (oil) production.
Pine Bark – Prevents sebum migration.
Soybean Protein – Hydrates and protects the hair fiber (shaft).
Extract from 9 plants (burdock, comfrey, nettle, elecampane, rosemary, shepherd’s purse, soapwort, tormentil, sage) for exceptional hair care.
VEGAN | SULFATE-FREE | PARABEN-FREE | SILICONE-FREE