This scalp treatment is a 100% botanical oil. The essential oils help to delay hair thinning, stimulate hair growth, and regenerate the hair bulbs with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory action.
- Help boost surface (scalp) circulation.
- Tone the scalp and hair bulbs.
Help regulate sebum (oil) and dandruff.
- Purifies and balance the scalp.
- Energize hair bulbs and helps to stimulate keratin (protein) production.
- Promote hair growth.
- Help boost the action of thinning hair treatments.
How to Use:
- Use once or twice per week.
- Apply directly on your dry scalp section by section or using only 3-5 drops (Highly concentrated treatment). You need only a few drops on the scalp.
- Massage the scalp and leave it on for at least 20 minutes when not using a moist hot towel or a hair steamer.
- Shampoo, and apply conditioner and or mask.
Tips: Apply a hot towel or steamer to promote faster product penetration. Also, you can apply the scalp treatment overnight and shampoo the following day. Recommended for dry, oily, itchy, and sensitive scalp.
CAUTION: Do not use oil three days before or after the chemical process (color, relaxer, perms).
- Use Hair Revita shampoo and pomade for all types of hair thinning for optimal results. – daily on dry scalp and hair lengths.
- Or Use PhytoCyane thinning shampoo and for PhytoCyane thinning treatment 3-4 times per week on damp or dry scalp.
Cajeput oil – Natural warming oil for scalp wellness, ensures hair becomes healthier by encouraging hair follicles to grow.
Lemon oil– Unclog pores around the follicles which helps to reduce dandruff. The oil is a tonic, making your hair shinier and much stronger. The citric acid in lemon oil prevents the hair follicles from getting loose, thus reducing hair fallout.
Rosemary oil – Improves hair thickness and growth; rosemary oil improves cellular regeneration. Rosemary oil performs as well as minoxidil, a common hair growth treatment, but with scalp itching as a side effect.
Sage– Improves hair strength and increases hair growth, making hair more difficult to break.
Cypress – Promotes hair growth by strengthening hair roots and making hair stronger. It helps to keep the scalp light & fresh without any greasy feel by balancing the scalp’s natural oil.
Dermatologically tested| Paraben free| Natural| Organic | Not tested on animals