Opti-Eye Mask is a lightweight eye mask with a combination of soothing, brightening, and toning botanical ingredients. It reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, fatigue and tired-looking eyes over time.
• Dead Sea minerals, ceramides, and collagen work together and lock in moisture.
Increase skin volume around the eyes and improve elasticity.
• Protect eyes from environmental impact.
• Increase the volume of sunken areas around the eyes, leaving them firmer, visibly youthful, and healthier-looking eyes.
How To Use
- Apply a thin layer of the mask on a fingertip. Apply gently pats from outward of the eye areas to inwards and stop by the nose areas.
- Apply to the upper bones of the eyelids from inwards to outwards.
- Leave on eye areas for 15-20 minutes. You can leave on overnight.
- Gently remove the mask using a cotton ball or a soft damp face towel.
- Follow with Opti-Rich Eye Cream for maximum hydration and treatment effectiveness.
- For best results, apply every evening for one month or longer, and continue using once weekly to maintain results.
Aqua – Water – used as a spreading agent.
Soluble collagen – Improves skin hydration and can heal skin injuries of varying severity, as well as delay the natural aging process.
Ceramide III – Prevents dryness and irritation by locking moisture into your skin.
Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Has been known to enhance skin’s restorative properties and provide topical skin-soothing benefits. Jojoba Seed Oil makeup is very similar to the oil (sebum) our body naturally produces, and your skin cannot tell the difference. This makes the oil less likely to build up on your skin and clog your pores.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil – Comes from the kernels of the Argan tree, native to Morocco. Naturally contains Vitamin E, Carotenes, Squalene, and Fatty-acids, making it a worthy ingredient.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt) – Moisturize the skin to keep it supple and help prevent wrinkles.
Phenoxyethanol – Although the kind of phenoxyethanol used in skin care is synthetic (known as “nature identical”), it mimics the natural version exactly) and is found in nature, specifically in Green Tea and Chicory.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant that helps prevent free radicals from damaging the skin. Vitamin E promotes skin healing and helps to diminish signs of aging. Vitamin E is moisturizing, strengthens, and protects the skin barrier from moisture loss.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten – Moisturizing; Skin conditioning; Skin protecting.
Glycerin – Moisturize the skin to keep it supple and help prevent wrinkles.
Caprylyl Glycol – This is an alcohol derived from caprylic acid- which is found naturally in Palm and Coconut oils.
All products are dermatologically tested| Paraben free| Natural| Organic and not tested on animals