This Argan Oil Concentrated & Brightening Moisturizing Lotion was designed to effectively address hyperpigmentation of melanated and multi-cultural skin tones.
- Enriched with AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) used to improve skin texture.
- Argan oil provides a clear, and even complexion for the entire body.
- Renewing, moisturizing, and nourishing the skin.
- Used daily, it can help to reduce the appearance of stubborn spots.
- Lightens dark areas for a smooth and radiant complexion.
- Leaves no greasy film.
How to Use:
- Apply to freshly cleansed skin.
- Massage gently until fully absorbed.
Aqua (Water) – Replenishes minerals in the skin that are lost through sweat, such as magnesium, which improves the appearance and hydration of the skin.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil – Is indigenous to Morocco & Algeria; It is a plant-based oil derived from the kernels of Argan trees; Used as a carrier oil to help provide moisture and nourishment; Naturally contains Vitamin E, Carotenes.
Paraffinum Liquidum – It is an emollient that has water-resistant properties. It sits on the surface of the skin and spaces between cells and provides a hydrophobic barrier, preventing water loss, leading to greater hydration, flexibility, and softness.
Ceteareth 33 – Is a non-ionic surfactant that works by attracting both water and oil at the same time; It is used as an emulsifier.
Glycerin – Moisturizes the skin to keep it supple and help prevent wrinkles.
Dermatologically tested| Paraben free| Natural| Organic | Not tested on animals.