Showing 1–16 of 72 results
There is no doubt that men’s skin is different from women’s
Our men’s skin care products are specially designed to address the unique need of men’s skin, leaving our men feeling confident with their product selections and looking always their best.
Although a man’s skin may seem tougher than a woman’s skin, the reality is, men’s skin can be sensitive, dry, oily, and with special concerns, such as acne, razor bumps, as well as dry hands and body.
While some do not experience razor bumps, many ethnic men suffer and are looking for great products to treat and heal their skin.
At Xiri, we provide you with an extensive selection of products to choose from, such as, Detoxifying cleansers, Dermo-Purifying anti-bacterial Dead Sea soaps.
Here are preventative skin care tips:
- Wash your hands before washing your face to prevent adding extra dirt, grime and oil to your skin.
- Wash your face with warm water to help open up pores. Make sure the water isn’t too hot, or it will dry out the skin.
- Cleanse your face with specially-formulated facial cleansers to treat your skin’s condition.
- If you are dry and dehydrated, look for products that moisturizes and with healing properties, such as Allantoin & Vitamin E, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Glycerin, and Aloe Vera.
- If you are prone to oily skin, look for products that are oil-free to prevent clogging of pores.
- Always rinse your face thoroughly with cool water to remove all cleanser residues before drying.
- Apply day moisturizer with SPF25, or SPF30
- Apply night lotion or cream to keep the skin hydrated and repair when you sleep.
Acne Prone Skin
If you are treating for Acne prone skin, look for natural oatmeal, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, antibacterial and cabbage rose extracts. All of these ingredient have exfoliating agents and help remove the upper layers of dead skin and allow for deeper cleaning of pores. Acne is caused by excess oil production that clogs pores, causing inflammation.
If you are treating for razor bumps, look for cleansing bar specific for acne prone skin and razor bumps. Look for Razor Bump Relief products which provides treatment to heal the facial skin and build a stronger barrier for sensitive and normal skin.Read More