A day cream with natural minerals from the Dead Sea, Vitamin E, Argan Oil, and many other natural ingredients.
SPF50 even the skin tone while protecting the face from solar radiation and environmental pollution and preventing new dark spots.
- Argan oil protects the skin from sun damage and helps to keep moisture within the skin.
- Vitamin E antioxidants reverse visible signs of aging and sun damage.
- Protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- SPF 50 sunscreen blocks 98 percent of UVB rays.
- Decrease the risk of sunburn ad premature aging.
- Wearing an SPF decreases your risk of developing skin cancer.
How To Use:
- Ensure the skin is clean and dry.
- Using a spatula to get the cream into the palm of your hand.
- Rub palms together and apply cream from chest to neck to face using upward strokes, until fully absorbed.
- Use every morning, if applying make-up wait 5-10 minutes.
- On skin without make-up wait 10 minutes before sun exposure.
Glyceryl Stearate SE – Is a Self-Emulsifying form of glyceryl stearate that also contains a small amount of sodium and/or potassium stearate. Self-emulsifying means that the ingredient mixes the oil and water-based ingredients together more easily.
Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol – Is an approved UV filter.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate – Sunscreen agent.
Homosalate – An organic salicylate compound that helps to absorb UV light by converting it to heat so that the sun damage won’t hinder the skin cells.
Capric Caprylic Triglyceride – Creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, decreasing the amount of moisture lost through the skin, functioning not only to prevent dryness in skin, but also as a skin conditioning agent.
Sorbic Acid – Prevents microbial contamination.
Decyl Glucoside – Helps to moisturize the skin and prevent inflammation and itchiness.
Dermatologically tested| Paraben free| Natural| Organic and not tested on animal.