This Carrot Oil Concentrated & Brightening Moisturizing Lotion was designed to effectively address hyperpigmentation of melanated and multi-cultural skin tones.
- Enriched with 10% AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) used to improve skin texture.
- Carrot Oil provides a clear, and even complexion for the entire body.
- Hydrate and renew the skin.
- Used daily use, it can help reduce the appearance of spots.
- Lightens dark areas for a smooth and radiant complexion.
- Leaves no greasy film.
How to Use:
- Apply to cleansed skin.
- Massage gently until fully absorbed.
Aqua (Water) – Replenishes minerals in the skin that are lost through sweat, such as magnesium, which improves the appearance and hydration of the skin.
Paraffinum Liquidum – It is an emollient that has water-resistant properties. It sits on the surface of the skin and spaces between cells and provides a hydrophobic barrier, preventing water loss, leading to greater hydration, flexibility, and softness.
Glycerin – Moisturizes the skin to keep it supple and help prevent wrinkles.
Carrot oil – Moisturizes dry, sensitive, or acne-prone skin; Brightens skin naturally due to the high content of Vitamin A and Carotenoid.
Phenoxyethanol – Although the kind of phenoxyethanol used in skin care is synthetic (known as “nature identical”) it mimics the natural version exactly) and is found in nature, specifically in Green Tea and Chicory.
Dermatologically tested| Paraben free| Natural| Organic and not tested on animals.