This Face Cream SPF 25 protects skin from sun damage and prevents premature aging skin.
- Dead Sea minerals boost natural collagen production, tone, firm, and minimize the appearance of discolorations.
- Vitamin E antioxidants reverse visible signs of aging and sun damage.
- Protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Decrease the risk of sunburn and premature aging.
- Wearing an SPF reduces your risk of developing skin cancer.
How To Use:
- Ensure the skin is clean and dry.
- Use a spatula to get the cream into the palm of your hand.
- Rub palms together and apply cream from chest to neck to face using upward strokes until fully absorbed.
- Use every morning, if applying make-up wait 5-10 minutes.
- On skin without make-up wait 10 minutes before sun exposure.
Tips: Not suitable for anyone with sensitivity to Aloe Vera
Aqua (Water) – Replenishes minerals in the skin that are lost through sweat, such as magnesium, which improves the appearance and hydration of the skin.
Glyceryl Stearate SE –Self-Emulsifying form of glyceryl stearate also contains a small amount of sodium and/or potassium stearate. Self-emulsifying means that the ingredient mixes the oil and water-based ingredients more efficiently.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – Oil soluble ingredient that can absorb ultraviolet light over a broader range of wavelengths.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – Derived from Almonds, is loaded with skin-nourishing fatty acids and contains several other skin-protecting properties such as antioxidant Vitamin E and Vitamin B.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice – The great benefit of Aloe Vera for the skin is to reduce the early signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines on the face. This benefit is due to the Vitamin E content in Aloe Juice. Not only for its antioxidant properties, but Aloe Vera Juice also contains Vitamin C and Beta Carotene which nourish and moisturize the skin.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt) – Moisturize the skin to keep it supple and help prevent wrinkles.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant that helps with free radical damage, promotes skin healing, and diminishes signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Dermatologically tested| Paraben free| Natural| Organic and not tested on animal.