This Face Cream SPF 25 protect skin from sun damage and to help prevent premature aging skin.
- Dead Sea minerals boost natural collagen production, tone, firms, and minimizes the appearance of discolorations.
- Aloe Vera delivers moisture and nutrients to keep skin looking fresher, younger, and healthy.
- Vitamin E antioxidants reverse visible signs of aging and sun damage.
- Will protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Will decrease the risk of sunburn and premature aging.
- Wearing an SPF decreases your risk of developing skin cancer.
How To Use
1. Ensure the skin is clean and dry.
2 Using a spatula to get the cream into the palm of your hand.
3. Rub palms together and apply cream from chest to neck to face using upward strokes, until fully absorbed.
4. Use every morning, if applying make-up wait 5-10 minutes.
5. On skin without make-up wait 10 minutes before sun exposure.
Distilled water – used as a spreading agent.
Glyceryl Stearate SE – Is a Self-Emulsifying form of glyceryl stearate that also contains a small amount of sodium and/or potassium stearate. Self-emulsifying means that the ingredient mixes the oil and water-based ingredients together more easily.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate – Sunscreen agent.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – Is an oil soluble ingredient that has the ability to absorb ultraviolet light over a wider range of wavelengths.
Capric Caprylic Triglyceride – Creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, decreasing the amount of moisture lost through the skin, functioning not only to prevent dryness in skin, but also as a skin conditioning agent.
Isopropyl Myristate – Helps to maintain the skin barrier while facilitating the penetration of other ingredients.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – comes from Almonds, it is loaded with skin-nourishing fatty acids and contains several other skin protecting properties such as antioxidant Vitamin E and Vitamin B.
Stearic Acid – Softens, smooths, and lubricates skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice – The great benefit of Aloe Vera for skin is to reduce the early signs of aging such as the presence of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. This benefit is due to the Vitamin E content in Aloe Juice. Not only for its anti-oxidant properties, but Aloe Vera Juice also contains Vitamin C and Beta Carotene which nourish and moisturize the skin.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt) – Moisturize the skin to keep it supple and help prevent wrinkles.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant, which helps with free radical damage and promote skin healing, and to diminish signs of aging. It also provides moisture and strengthens skin’s protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Phenoxyethanol – Although the kind of phenoxyethanol used in skin care is synthetic (known as “nature identical”) it mimics the natural version exactly) and is found in nature, specifically in Green Tea and Chicory.
Caprylyl Glycol – Is an alcohol derived from caprylic acid- which is found naturally in Palm and Coconut oils.
Sorbic Acid – Prevents microbial contamination.
Geraniol – It offers an elegant but not overwhelming scent. In addition, Geraniol is rich in antioxidants, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that may help the skin.
Citronellol – Is a naturally occurring ingredient used to improve the scent.
All products are dermatologically tested| Paraben free| Natural| Organic and not tested on animals